Thursday, February 3, 2011

Live.

I just finished watching The Lost Valentine. It's a Hallmark, love story movie. I loved it. So precious. this is a quote from the movie:

"I knew if he had the courage to risk dying, I had to have the courage to risk living."
I can't get that out of my head. It makes me think of Jesus. He had courage and took a risk for me. So I need to have the courage to live for Him. I love that God can use tear-jerker, love story movies to bring me closer to His heart. He really is in everything.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very good movie. It made me sob when he came "home." I'm so proud of you that you pulled that line out and applied it to your relationship with Christ - a lesson for all of us to learn. Love you bunches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have cried so much in a movie! But it was so good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete