Wednesday, October 27, 2010

overflow

Last weekend I got to lead a group of girls at a Disciple Now Weekend in North Little Rock. My former youth pastor is now at Park Hill and asked me along with other people I'd been in youth with to come help out. It was awesome to get to watch old friends serve Jesus with their whole hearts. To sacrifice their weekend so that students could grow closer to our Father. 

I got to lead with Alex Edmonds. We got to spend some quality time together and I'm so grateful. I am super proud of her and amazed by her talent. She has an  ep album on itunes!! you should check her out! We led the tenth grade girls. They were such a blessing. During our times of bible study they opened up and shared about how their hearts are breaking for their lost friends. The whole youth group was amazing. They worshipped freely and passionately, it made my heart smile. 

Ken Freeman spoke all weekend. If you've never heard him you're missing out. He is extremely blunt and bold and I love it!! I was challenged and got to see lives changed forever! There were about 100 people saved in North Little Rock over the weekend. One of those people was my sister, Hannah. =) My heart is so happy for her!!She came on Sunday morning and at the end of the service I found her crying with my Mom. Everyone involved in the weekend had been praying HARD for salvation and open hearts. I had no idea Hannah was going to be a part of the answer to that prayer but I am so glad that she was! 


Thank you Jesus for youth that are passionate about the Gospel and are crazy in love with You. Thank you for salvation! Thank you for moving in North Little Rock! Let this only be the beginning =) Greater things are yet to come & greater things are still to be done here!

No comments:

Post a Comment