Sunday, October 17, 2010

perfect timing.

Romans 8:26-28 (The Message)

"Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good."
Not even an hour after I wrote my first blog entry God was pouring love out on me through my friends. I felt abandoned all weekend and then a flood of love and encouragement comes my way. Maybe He's teaching me patience or that His love will always be greatest. Last night I asked for prayer on facebook and people let me know they were praying. I got two texts from sweet girls in my life letting me know they love me. A girl's night was planned. Another friend shared Romans 8:28 with me. I am daily being reminded of God's perfect timing.

Thank you Jesus for knowing my heart and for blessing me with exactly what I needed in Your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment