Thursday, October 28, 2010

just what I needed.

I spent way too much time on Facebook and Twitter...I'm working on it but I've got a long way to go...anyways...God used these social networking sites for His glory today. To let me love on long lost friends. To allow me opportunities to pray for those that are broken and hurting. To encourage me. To remind me that He is God and I am not. To show me that I am not alone. To remind me of His perfect timing and that He really does have it all under control. 


Thank you Jesus for providing just what I needed today.


www.andymerrick.com is doing an awesome series on the goodness of God this week. check it out.
"Jesus wept. There are times we will, too. Our tears and our pain don’t mean God isn’t good. It just means we’re not God. We can only see 3.1 miles. He sees the whole horizon! His designs in this life are HUGE! The tears and heartache come first. His goodness remains constant. Hold firm to Him. He is good."

"God does not cease being good when circumstances in our life become dim."
Heather Nicole - "More often than not, circumstances arise and things take place that leave us wondering, without a reason. You can't see how anything good could ever come from the situation you've found yourself in. Don't lose hope. You are not alone, and you are not forgotten. God sees you and He hasn't deserted you. His love is ever-constant, even when the loves of the world fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment